• Rechargeable :No need to constantly replace batteries, simply recharge the deodorizer for extended use.
• Ozone Generator:The ozone generator effectively eliminates odors and purifies the air in your refrigerator.
• USB Powered :Conveniently powered by USB, this deodorizer can be used anywhere with a USB port.
• Low Noise :With a noise level of less than 10dB, this deodorizer operates quietly and won’t disturb your sleep.
Directions for use
1. Short press the power button to start the machine. The machine will be in first gear by default and automatically shut down after working for 30 minutes;
2. Underworking state, press the power button again to shut down;
3. Under the power-on state, press the tap position button to change the tap position, atotal of three gears, and switch in cycles;
4. Double click the power button to check the power when the power is on,
Working mode :
①Quick disinfection mode: press the power switch, the machine startsto work andstops in 30 minutes.
② Strong disinfection mode: under startup state, press the gear button to switch to the second gear for 60 minutes.The display displays a 60-minute countdawn.
③ Circulating disinfection mode: in the second gear state, press the gear button again and switch to the third gear for 3 minutesStopped for an hour after the automatic start and work for three minutes, continue to cycle to no power off,The
Matters needing attention：
1 Do not allow children to touch this product, do not wash or soak it;2.In the process ofdisinfection, people and reactive oxygen should not be in the sameconfined space:
3. During use, try to avoid taking it out from the refrigerator repeatedly.lfyou take it outwipe the body with paper towel or cloth immediately.Avoid temperature difference sothat the air moisture condensation on the surface of the machiner4. Do not put the machine near fire or heat source;5, The temperature range ofthis
Productmodel:M16Product name: sterilization deodorizer
The product weight:182gProductsize:76(L)X68(W)X45(H)Execution standard:GB 4706.1-2005 GB 28232-2011